Sellen’s purpose is to improve the lives of those around us – as builders, partners and neighbors. At the heart of this purpose are five core values, each intrinsic to everything we do:
- Safety: We are safe for the people we love.
- People: We help each other learn and grown.
- Craftsmanship: We are skilled in our craft and proud of our work.
- Performance: We strive to be the best in the industry.
- Community: We invest in the places we live and work.
These guiding values have served us well since 1944, when we opened for business in South Lake Union and began helping our partners build significant projects all over the Pacific Northwest – and we’re just getting started.