Special Projects: Healthcare Tenant Improvement Experience
We have had the opportunity to partner with many of the top healthcare providers in the Pacific Northwest, building longstanding, successful partnerships along the way. From pharmacies to operating rooms and everything in between, our Special Projects Team knows how to deliver healthcare projects safely and efficiently.
We are very familiar with the challenges that come along with working in occupied healthcare facilities. These projects require meticulous attention to detail, from air quality to hallway clearance. We are committed to working with our clients to ensure that the life-saving work happening within their walls is not impacted by our work.
While the project is underway, we ensure a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors. Our superintendents are skilled at developing detailed phasing plans to reduce disruptions to everyday activities on healthcare campuses.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital – Multiple Tenant Improvement Projects
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy
- St. Joseph Medical Center – Multiple Tenant Improvement Projects including:
- The Polyclinic – Northgate Clinic TI
- Swedish Medical Center – Multiple Tenant Improvement Projects including:
- CommonSpirit Health & Services – Multiple Tenant Improvement Projects