Sellen believes that investing in the next generation is critically important, and we have been honored to work with many of the leading education institutions in the Pacific Northwest. We are committed to delivering innovative, unique and efficient spaces that foster an environment of learning and growth for students of all ages and provide our partners with the best possible value for the life of the building.
We have partnered with institutions of all shapes and sizes, including elementary schools, high schools and higher education campuses throughout the Puget Sound. Our teams are experienced with all potential delivery methods, from progressive design-build to GC/CM. Sellen serves as an advocate for these partners, providing helpful guidance and creative solutions to deliver cost-effective spaces where students can build the foundation of a successful future.
- Chief Leschi School
- Epiphany School & Renovation
- Pacific Lutheran University – Morken Center for Learning & Technology
- St. Thomas School
- Seattle Preparatory School – Peyton Hall
- University of Puget Sound Science Center
- University of Puget Sound – Lowry Wyatt Hall & Collins Memorial Library
- University of Washington, Foster School of Business – Dempsey Hall
- University of Washington, Foster School of Business – PACCAR Hall
- University of Washington – Red Square
- University of Washington – Montlake Triangle
- Washington State University – Brelsford Visitor Center