Craft Magazine: Winter 2022
The Winter 2022 edition of Sellen’s Craft magazine is out now! Each issue features recent projects completed by our teams; the partnerships we have built with our clients; and the incredible work our nonprofit partners are doing in the community.
Highlights in the Winter 2022 issue include:
- The Seattle Storm – Champions of Change: Sellen was selected to build the Seattle Storm’s new practice facility earlier this year. We spoke with members of the women-led team, including the Storm’s co-owners and CEO, about what the project means for the Storm, our community, and the construction industry.
- South Puget Sound Community College: Sellen recently completed a progressive design-build project at South Puget Sound Community College in Olympia. Two members of SPSCC’s staff detailed how the design-build process led to an award-winning new space.
- Integrated Digital Delivery: Director of Integrated Digital Delivery Brian Kenny explained how Sellen is leveraging data to provide owners and architects with greater cost certainty.
- Q&A with Sound Foundations NW: Sellen has hosted several volunteer time off (VTO) events at Sound Foundations NW, a nonprofit focused on building tiny homes to combat homelessness in Washington. We asked Barb Oliver, Director of Operations at Sound Foundations NW, about the nonprofit’s important work and its goals for 2023 and beyond.
- In Memoriam – Rick Redman: The issue concludes with a remembrance of Rick Redman, Sellen’s former CEO and Chairman of the Board, who passed away in September.