Committed to Our Community: 2020 Year in Review
As a company with deep roots in the Pacific Northwest, Sellen is proud to support a wide variety of nonprofit organizations that serve and enrich our community. In addition to our corporate philanthropy, we empower our employees to actively seek out and support organizations in their community and encourage our team to donate their time through Volunteer Time Off (VTO), providing each employee with 8 hours of VTO per year.
We also have a Dollars for Doers program in partnership with the Sellen Community Foundation, which provides philanthropic support to nonprofit organizations our employees are actively engaged with.
We are very proud of the work we did together in 2020 and we can’t wait to continue our efforts in the years to come.
2020 Year in Review
- $341,000 from Sellen Community Foundation
- $73,000 from Sellen through cash and in-kind donations
- $193,000 from Sellen employees through workplace giving campaigns
- 300+ hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) used by Sellen employees
- 21 nonprofits supported through the Dollars for Doers program