Yale and Harrison Construction Updates
In March, the team at Yale and Harrison will continue to make progress on the following scopes:
- Temporary roofing has been installed and permanent roofing is now in-progress.
- The curtainwall is nearly complete and the manlift is schedule for removal in late March. The tower crane will be dismantled in April.
- Interior buildout is underway.
- Utility work will continue intermittently on Yale Avenue.
- Site work has started on Eastlake Avenue and the covered walkway has been removed.
Ongoing Street and Sidewalk Closures:
- Yale Avenue North: Sidewalk closed.
- Harrison Street: Sidewalk and parking lane closed.
- Eastlake Avenue East: A pedestrian walkway is in place in the parking lane adjacent to the project.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to subscribe to future project updates for the Yale and Harrison project.
Questions or concerns? Contact us any time:
Superintendent Russell Paananen
Project Email Inbox: email@example.com
Construction Bulletin Archive
About the Project
The Yale and Harrison project, is a nine-story office building. Early work began in June 2019 and the project is scheduled to continue through Summer 2021.
Sellen is committed to being a responsible neighbor from start to finish. Please contact us immediately if you have any questions or concerns.