Yale and Harrison Construction Updates
In August, the team at Yale and Harrison will continue to make progress on the following scopes:
- Continue work on Level 4 of the structure. Concrete deliveries will arrive three to four days each week.
- There may be additional utility work along Yale Avenue North in August.
- A covered walkway was erected on Eastlake Avenue for the safety of pedestrians. Concrete jersey barriers were installed for enhanced pedestrian safety.
- Flaggers will help direct traffic as needed while lanes are temporarily closed for deliveries and concrete pours.
Ongoing Street and Sidewalk Closures:
- Yale Avenue North: Sidewalk closed.
- Harrison Street: Sidewalk and parking lane closed.
- Eastlake Avenue East: A pedestrian walkway is in place in the parking lane adjacent to the project.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to subscribe to future project updates for the Yale and Harrison project.
Questions or concerns? Contact us any time:
Superintendent Russell Paananen
Project Email Inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Bulletin Archive
About the Project
The Yale and Harrison project, is a nine-story office building. Early work began in June 2019 and the project is scheduled to continue through Summer 2021.
Sellen is committed to being a responsible neighbor from start to finish. Please contact us immediately if you have any questions or concerns.