Yale and Harrison Construction Updates
In November, the team at Yale and Harrison will continue to make progress on the following scopes:
- Continue working on Level 10 of the structure. Crews will begin work on structural steel for the elevator and penthouse this month.
- Exterior framing and interior buildout continues. Curtain wall deliveries and storefront installation will begin.
- Intermittent utility work will continue on Yale Avenue.
- Daily deliveries will continue to be received on both Yale Avenue and Harrison Street.
Ongoing Street and Sidewalk Closures:
- Yale Avenue North: Sidewalk closed.
- Harrison Street: Sidewalk and parking lane closed.
- Eastlake Avenue East: A pedestrian walkway is in place in the parking lane adjacent to the project.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to subscribe to future project updates for the Yale and Harrison project.
Questions or concerns? Contact us any time:
Superintendent Russell Paananen
Project Email Inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Bulletin Archive
About the Project
The Yale and Harrison project, is a nine-story office building. Early work began in June 2019 and the project is scheduled to continue through Summer 2021.
Sellen is committed to being a responsible neighbor from start to finish. Please contact us immediately if you have any questions or concerns.