The Artise Construction Updates
Mass excavation and shoring installation will be continuing at the Artise project throughout October. Trucks will be entering and exiting the site on both 106th Avenue NE and NE 8th Street, leading to increased construction traffic. Construction activity will also be taking place on each Saturday of the month.
The following street and sidewalk changes will remain in place in October:
- The northbound right turn lane on 106th Avenue NE will be closed between the alley and NE 8th Street.
- The sidewalk on the east side of 106th Avenue NE will be closed between the alley and NE 8th Street.
- The right lane on eastbound NE 8th Street will be closed to traffic.
- The sidewalk on the south side of NE 8th Street, adjacent to the job site will remain open with pedestrian protection in place.
- The alleys on the south and east sides of the project are closed.
Questions or concerns? Contact us anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Project Email Inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Bulletin Archive
About The Artise Project
Sellen is partnering with Schnitzer West and NBBJ to build The Artise, a new office tower located on the corner of NE 8th Street and 106th Avenue in Bellevue.