The Artise Construction Updates
Monthly Project Update
This month will include a lane shift on 106th Ave NE during the week of Sept. 19 – Sept. 23 to accommodate concrete pumping activities. The following week of Sept. 26 – Sept. 30, there will be a full closure of 106th Ave NE during working hours. Signage will be in place on the job site to signify these closures. Please refer to the maps below for our typical operation for September as well as maps of the upcoming lane shift and closure.
Upcoming Lane Shifts and Road Closures:
- The center and right eastbound lanes of NE 8th Ave will remain closed during working hours throughout the month of September.
- Monday September 19 – Friday September 23: Traffic on northbound 106th Ave NE will be shifted into the turn lane to travel around concrete pumping activities, this will occur during working hours (7:00am – 4:00pm). Northbound travel will be maintained, but the public may experience increased congestion as the work zone will be flagged to support the entrance and exit of concrete trucks.
- Monday, September 26 – Friday, September 30 – 106th Ave NE closed from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The following sidewalk changes will remain in place throughout September:
- The sidewalk on the east side of 106th Avenue NE will be closed between the south side of the building and NE 8th Street.
- The sidewalk on the south side of NE 8th Street adjacent to the job site will remain open with pedestrian protection in place.
Questions or concerns? Contact us anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Project Email Inbox: email@example.com
Construction Bulletin Archive
- June 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- April 2022
- May 2022
- June 2022
- July 2022
- August 2022
- September 2022
About The Artise Project
Sellen is partnering with Schnitzer West and NBBJ to build The Artise, a new office tower located on the corner of NE 8th Street and 106th Avenue in Bellevue.