The Artise Construction Updates
Monthly Project Update
The following road closures will be taking place in June between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Signage will be in place on the job site to signify these closures.
- Wednesday, June 1: Eastbound NE 8th closed between 106th Ave NE and 108th Ave NE
- Thursday, June 9: Eastbound NE 8th closed between 106th Ave NE and 108th Ave NE
- Monday, June 13: 106th Ave NE closed for pump set up and placing
- Thursday, June 16: 106th Ave NE closed for pump set up and placing
The following sidewalk changes will remain in place throughout May:
- The sidewalk on the east side of 106th Avenue NE will be closed between the south side of the building and NE 8th Street.
- The sidewalk on the south side of NE 8th Street adjacent to the job site will remain open with pedestrian protection in place.
Questions or concerns? Contact us anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Project Email Inbox: email@example.com
Construction Bulletin Archive
- June 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- April 2022
- May 2022
- June 2022
About The Artise Project
Sellen is partnering with Schnitzer West and NBBJ to build The Artise, a new office tower located on the corner of NE 8th Street and 106th Avenue in Bellevue.