Rufus 2.0 Construction Updates
Block 18 Work
Structural steel erection and concrete slabs are currently in progress at Block 18. This work will be ongoing through the end of the year. During this phase of construction, concrete pumps will be setting up intermittently at 5 a.m. to begin pumping at 5:30 a.m. Crews will also be working on Saturdays starting at 7 a.m.
Upcoming Weekend Activity:The alley adjacent to Block 18 will be closed on Saturday, Nov. 23 and Saturday, Dec. 7 as crews pour columns. This activity will require the alley to be closed from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Bell Street: Sidewalk closed through November 2020.
- Blanchard Street: Sidewalk closed through November 2020.
- 7th Avenue: A pedestrian walkway is in place for the duration of the project.
- Please follow the sidewalk detours and do not enter the secured fenced site at any time.
- Please watch for truck and trailer traffic entering and leaving the site. Trucks and heavy equipment may make wide turns and have trouble seeing pedestrians and vehicles.
- Stay within sidewalk boundaries on the corner of 7th & Blanchard and do not stand in the traffic lane.
Bret Hillman, Superintendent
Construction Bulletin Archive
About the Project
Sellen is currently working with Seneca Group on Block 18, a 17-story office tower designed by Graphite Architects.