Rufus 2.0 Construction Updates
Block 18 Work
The team at Block 18 is currently forming and pouring the street level concrete slab. This work will continue until the end of August. Concrete pumps will be set up intermittently during this phase at 5 a.m., with concrete pumping beginning at 5:30 a.m. Crews will also be working on Saturdays starting at 7 a.m.
Structural steel erection will commence at the end of August. During this phase, oversized loads will occasionally be delivered to the jobsite at 5 a.m.
- Bell Street: Sidewalk closed through November 2020.
- Blanchard Street: Sidewalk closed through November 2020.
- 7th Avenue: A pedestrian walkway is in place for the duration of the project.
- Please follow the sidewalk detours and do not enter the secured fenced site at any time.
- Please watch for truck and trailer traffic entering and leaving the site. Trucks and heavy equipment may make wide turns and have trouble seeing pedestrians and vehicles.
- Stay within sidewalk boundaries on the corner of 7th & Blanchard and do not stand in the traffic lane.
Bret Hillman, Superintendent
Construction Bulletin Archive
About the Project
Sellen is currently working with Seneca Group on Block 18, a 17-story office tower designed by Graphite Architects.