Bellevue 600 Construction Updates
In May, the following work will be in-progress at the Bellevue 600 project:
- Demolition activities on the substructure are in progress. Work may occur between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays. Crews will use water to mitigate dust impacts and trucks will come in and out of the site to remove materials.
- Utility installation continues on 110th Avenue NE and at the intersection of 110th Avenue NE & NE 6th Street. This activity will require the closure of southbound traffic lanes on 110th Avenue NE during work hours. During this work, the Bravern Plaza valet entrance will only be accessible via the northbound traffic lane on 110th Avenue NE. Local access to the ACE parking lot will be allowed. This traffic detour will remain in place through August.
- Mass excavation is now underway, and shoring activities will begin on May 21. There will be an increase in truck traffic during excavation and shoring work.
- Portions of the sidewalk on NE 6th Street and 110th Avenue NE are now closed for the duration of the project.
- Utility work along NE 6th Street will continue through May.
Questions or concerns? Contact us anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Project Email Inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Bulletin Archive
About The Project
The Bellevue 600 project is a new office tower in Bellevue. Early site work is now underway. Updates will be sent out on a monthly basis or 72 hours prior to any significant construction activity requiring additional closures. Click here to subscribe to future project updates.