Our Mission: Make an Impact in Our Community through Leadership, Engagement, Partnership and Investment
Founded in 2016, the Sellen Community Foundation formalizes Sellen’s robust philanthropic and volunteer commitments, as well as refines areas for grant making and impact in our community. The Foundation is focused on:
- Community Health: We support organizations devoted to improving the health of our community.
- Arts and Culture: We support the vibrancy and competitiveness of our local community in partnership with organizations who create arts and cultural experiences.
- Education: We foster educational opportunities that ensure people have an equal chance to succeed.
- Social Services: We support the improvement of our local community by helping people meet their basic needs.
- Industry Advancement: We create opportunities to advance the real estate, design and construction industry through investment and leadership.
- Environmental Stewardship: We partner with organizations to foster an environmentally healthy and resilient community.